This property is available now.
Modern Golf Course Living on 'The Palms'
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Next Steps:Ask a question
This Fairway Terrace home offers a beautiful north-east facing position overlooking the green and fairways of The Palms golf course. It features a modern and contemporary design and incorporates open plan living and dining, and a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and Miele appliances.
Upstairs are three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom with soaring high ceilings. The master suite features a balcony for taking in the picturesque outlook, luxurious ensuite and large walk-in-dressing room. Downstairs a study has been converted to a fourth bedroom.
Fabulous open plan living, unavoidable views and fantastic alfresco entertaining area complete with a BBQ, combine effortlessly to complete this divine Sanctuary Cove abode. Imagine waking to the picturesque surrounds of the lush and manicured fairways of The Palms golf course. Walking distance or a short golf buggy ride to the dining precinct of The Marine Village, InterContinental Hotel and all other Sanctuary Cove lifestyle facilities.
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Master suite with private ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Total of two bathrooms, plus one powder room downstairs
- Picturesque golf course views
- Open plan living space incorporating dining
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances
- Alfresco entertaining with BBQ
- Internet included
- Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
Pricing Peak: $2,500 per week or $375 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
$100 cleaning fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 2
Configuration: 1 king, 3 queen, 1 single
Garage: Driveway parking only + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: email@example.com or 07 5577 9999.
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
- Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
- No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
- As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
- Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
- In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
- Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Shops
- Electric Heating
- Electric Hot Water
- Internal Laundry
Next Steps:Ask a question
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.