Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peaceful seclusion in the heart of Sanctuary Cove
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offering a versatile floor plan with a great indoor outdoor flow and lots of space to relax and unwind, this sophisticated 'Hamptons' inspired home occupies an elevated and private position within the resort.
For those wanting the convenience of living and sleeping on the main level, the plan allows for that option, as there are two bedrooms (or a bedroom and a study) on the main floor. There is also ample room to create a separate multipurpose / study room which would easily be accommodated in the existing space. The upper level then offers a further two ensuited bedrooms for a larger family or when relatives and friends are visiting.
Set on large, secluded tropical gardens this residence is perfectly positioned to capture gentle breezes, and enjoys a panoramic outlook including views across to Harbour Four, and beyond to Schotia Island.
Renovated and extended, this quality home offers a serene ambience courtesy of the generous floor plan, high ceilings, indoor outdoor flow and an abundance of natural light and space.
Ideal for ease of entertainment, the home offers three separate living zones, all looking out onto the landscaped grounds or elevated resort views, yet easily accessible to the hub of the house, the modern well appointed kitchen complete with Miele Appliances
A very generous master suite features dual walk in robes and a very well-appointed ensuite bathroom. The substantial plan offers either 4 bedrooms (or 3 beds and a study) and 4 bathrooms ensuring there is ample space for the whole family.
The indoor outdoor design provides easy access to the picturesque 1533m* grounds, featuring a large private poolside entertaining area, complete with a covered Cabana, ideal for relaxing with family and friends whilst enjoying the great outdoors. The spacious grounds are stocked with mature fruit trees, beautiful water features and expansive, fully fenced grounds.
* Generous open concept floor plan featuring both formal and informal living spaces
* An elegant formal lounge with resort views, perfectly positioned to capture gentle harbour breezes
* Executive office / 4th bedroom at front entrance
* Expansive master suite featuring his and hers walk in robes and opulent en-suite
* Ground floor guest suite or second master, opening onto courtyard
* Double storey entry flooded with natural light & space
* Ducted air-conditioning, vacuum maid, back-to base security
* Outdoor living catered for with BBQ and covered poolside Cabana area
* Lush tropical gardens, fenced area for children or pets to play
* Lots of off street parking options
* FIRB approval - no formal application process required
* Full lifestyle benefits of living in what has been voted Australia's best integrated lifestyle resort.
Inspection is a must as you simply can't go past this sensational opportunity.
Offering unparalleled facilities and services, Sanctuary Cove is widely acknowledged as Australia's finest residential gated estate. Sanctuary Cove is a destination in itself with a variety of residential options within this iconic master planned estate. It is complemented by a truly unique combination of unrivaled facilities and amenities creating an unparalleled lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,533m² / 0.38 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.