Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Iconic Sanctuary Cove Waterfront Compound
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Occupying over 2000m2 this iconic residence sits proudly on the banks of the Harbour Two and holds pride of place in a landmark position within the prestigious suburb of Sanctuary Cove.
The single-storey residence is a masterpiece of elegant architecture, practical family function, grace and charm.
Offering 3 hotel style bedrooms plus 4th bedroom/study, 2 bathrooms, state of the art gourmet kitchen, formal and informal living options and multipurpose areas, this home was built way ahead of its time at a level of quality that is unsurpassed.
Make the most of resort style living without leaving your back yard - there is an abundance of outdoor entertaining areas set amongst the landscaped grounds this residence is an absolute entertainer's paradise - all year round. Moor your boat on your doorstep and make the most of the incredible waterways that the Gold Coast is so famous - the lifestyle options at this address are absolutely endless.
A home rich in Gold Coast history - a dream home for many. Nothing was spared in the construction of this home, nor was any compromise made when selecting the site of this dream residence. An outstanding home, built on an outstanding allotment.
- 2,089m2* allotment with sprawling grand residence
- Spectacular waterfront position - close to Sanctuary Cove Village
- 3 hotel style bedrooms, 4th bedroom/study
- Master with ensuite and dressing room + parents retreat
- Formal and informal living options both indoors and out
- Gourmet kitchen that would delight the finest chef
- Ample garaging and off street parking behind the secure gates of your own home
- Solid construction built with highest quality finish, this home is one without compromise
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
2,089m² / 0.52 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.